- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi Free time to wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shophouses
- Halong Bay Sea kayaking in one of the most breathtaking limestone landscapes in South East Asia
- Hue Try making a kite and a martial arts lesson
- Hoi An Charming ancient merchant's town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
Experience an exciting introduction to Vietnam as we travel along the coast from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. Kayak around the island cliffs of Halong Bay, take part in a martial art lesson and cook a Vietnamese meal staying in a traditional homestay in the Mekong delta. The last few days are spent discovering the vibrant capital of Phnom Penh and the world-renowned jungle temples of Angkor. Hanoi - Free time to wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys Siem Reap - Visit the spectacular 'Tomb Raider' temples of Angkor
Day 1 : Join trip in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Tour of Hanoi with optional cooking class or a city tour.
Day 3 : Morning drive to Ha Long Bay. Overnight cruise on a traditional junk boat, visit fishing village, sea kayaking.
Day 4 : Morning sea kayaking; Afternoon drive to Hanoi and overnight train to Hue
Day 5 : Arrive Hue. Visit Royal Tombs and kite making and flying
Day 6 : Cycle around the countryside, traditional wood painting and martial arts lesson
Day 7 : Free in Hoi An; optional bike hire or visit the towns famous tailors
Day 8 : Drive to Danang, fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Explore Old Saigon, and discover 'Secret Weapons Bunker'
Day 9 : Morning visit to Cu Chi Tunnels; Afternoon free with optional visit to a water park
Day 10 : Drive to the Mekong Delta, cycle ride, homestay and cooking lesson
Day 11 : Morning cruise on the Mekong Delta. Drive to Chau Doc on the border of Vietnam and Cambodia.
Day 12 : Morning boat to Phnom Penh and city tour
Day 13 : Flight to Siem Reap and afternoon visit to the Roluos group of temples near Angkor Wat
Day 14 : Full day visits to Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat temples
Day 15 : Trip ends Siem Reap
- 12 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Discover Vietnam and Angkor Wat Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Discover Vietnam and Angkor Wat Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Discover Vietnam and Angkor Wat Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Discover Vietnam and Angkor Wat Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.