- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi Free time to wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shophouses
- Halong Bay Sea kayaking in one of the most breathtaking limestone landscapes in South East Asia
- Hue Try making a kite and a martial arts lesson
- Hoi An Charming ancient merchant's town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
Experience an exciting introduction to Vietnam as we travel along the coast from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. Kayak around the island cliffs of Halong Bay, take part in a martial art lesson and cook a Vietnamese meal staying in a traditional homestay in the Mekong delta.
Hanoi - Free time to wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses
Hoi An - Charming ancient merchant's town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels, visit an underground weapons bunker and explore old Saigon's bustling back alleys
Day 1 : Join trip in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Tour of Hanoi with optional cooking class or a city tour.
Day 3 : Morning drive to Ha Long Bay. Overnight cruise on a traditional junk boat, visit fishing village, sea kayaking.
Day 4 : Morning sea kayaking; Afternoon drive to Hanoi and overnight train to Hue
Day 5 : Arrive Hue. Visit Royal Tombs and kite making and flying
Day 6 : Cycle around the countryside, traditional wood painting and martial arts lesson
Day 7 : Free in Hoi An; optional bike hire or visit the towns famous tailors
Day 8 : Drive to Danang, fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Explore Old Saigon, and discover 'Secret Weapons Bunker'
Day 9 : Morning visit to Cu Chi Tunnels; Afternoon free with optional visit to a water park
Day 10 : Drive to the Mekong Delta, cycle ride, homestay and cooking lesson
Day 11 : Morning cruise on the Mekong Delta. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City where the trip ends.
- 8 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night comfortable junk
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 1 night comfortable homestay
- Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Discover Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Discover Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Discover Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Discover Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.