- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Go trekking in Sapa
- Pass through the endless terraced rice fields
- Enjoy a cruise on Halong Bay
The first stop is the bustling capital of the country, Hanoi. Exploring the Old Quarter of Hanoi is one of those experiences that will keep you captivated for days. You will very quickly get used to the crazy traffic and just nonchalantly walk across roads without noticing the hurtling motorbikes careening at you.
The tour also takes you trekking in Sapa — likely the most exciting activity of the tour. Here you will get a chance to not only view wonderful spots and terraced rice fields, but also enjoy fresh air and see plenty of the natural beauty and scenery of Vietnam. Admire the waterfalls, go swimming in hot water pools or cold-water streams, and learn about traditional fabric weaving and brocade-making from local communities.
Then enjoy 2 days and 1 night on a stunning cruise on Ha Long Bay. This World Heritage seascape is dotted with jagged limestone pinnacles and is one of Vietnam’s biggest attractions.
You’ll never want to leave!
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City – Train to Sapa
Day 3: Sapa trekking
Day 4: Trekking – train back to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Day 6: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi Departure
- Airport transfer, train tickets
- 3 nights hotel, 1 night on a cruise in Halong Bay, 2 nights on the sleeper train with air conditioning
- Meals inclusive in the program
- City tour in Hanoi with tour guide who speaks English and Vietnamese
- Entrance fees for designated places and boat trip
- 299 USD for single supplement (If you are traveling alone)
- International flights
- Personal entertainment expenses
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry
- Save US$ 22+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.