- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the locals in this authentic homestay trip
- Join the hospitable hosts in their daily activities and learn their language
- Explore the Red River on a boat cruise
After just 10 minutes drive from Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter of Hanoi, we leave the hustle and bustle of the town behind and blend in to the local life. During the tour, you will have a chance to learn basic Vietnamese language or you can help locals learn and improve their English.
We will stay at a local home, exchange cultural information and learn to cook local dishes and join the hospitable hosts in their daily activities.
Day 1: Hanoi Homestay - Cooking Class
Day 2: Red River Tour
- Car pick-up & transfer as per the program
- English speaking guide/chef (including classes, equipment, ingredients)
- Homestay accommodation in a comfortable private room
- Boat trip on Red River
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Complementary mineral water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.