- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Sail on a junk boat through Halong Bay.
- Sip iced coffee in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Float through the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy sunrise over breathtaking Angkor Wat
A wide-ranging adventure showcasing the region’s natural wonders and fascinating cultures, this 17-day trip offers a combination of guided excursions and free time to explore beaches, ruins, urban culture, and awe-inspiring landscapes. Cruise the Mekong for a day and overnight on a traditional sailing junk boat in Halong Bay. Witness the heights of Cambodia's past at Angkor Wat, and contemplate its lows by walking the infamous Killing Fields. Although many activities are included, there is still plenty of time to explore on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 3: Ha Long/Huế
Day 4: Huế
Day 5: Huế/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 12: Phnom Penh
Day 13: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 14: Siem Reap
Day 15: Siem Reap
Day 16: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 17: Bangkok
- Hotels (14 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, plane, walking, cyclo, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Huế)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Vietnam & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 102 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 68 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Vietnam & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Vietnam & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.