- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi Independently explore the capital
- Cat Ba Island Spend a night on Ha Long Bay's largest island and cruise idyllic Lan Ha bay, with its beautiful limestone peaks and islets (note: from May to August, Cat Ba Island will be replaced with an overnight junk boat cruise on Halong Bay)
- Hue Tour the ancient Imperial Citadel and visit the enchanting village of the Mandarins
- Hoi An Wander around this enchanting UNESCO Listed ancient town, famed as a beautifully preserved old city, with tailors, handicrafts markets and nearby beaches
Discover the highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia on this 17-day adventure visiting Cat Ba Island in the beautiful Halong Bay region, imperial Hue and enchanting Hoi an, the bustling cities of Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh, and finally the spectacular Angkor Temple Complex.
Day: 1 Hanoi
Day: 2 Cat Ba Island
Day: 3 Cat Ba Island
Day: 4 Hue
Day: 5 Hoi An
Day: 6 Hoi An
Day: 7-8 Mui Ne
Day: 9-10 Ho Chi Minh City
Day: 11 Phnom Penh
Day: 12 Phnom Penh
Day: 13 Battambang
Day: 14 Siem Reap
Day: 15 Temples of Angkor
Day: 16 Kampong Phluk & Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 17 Siem Reap
- 14 nights 3 star hotels
- 14 breakfast and 2 lunches
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles. Public tourist bus: Hue to Hoi An, Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City and Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh
- Guided sightseeing - Hue, Hoi An, Battambang, the Temples of Angkor and Kampong Phluk
- Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese tour guide
- Lan Ha Bay cruise (or overnight Halong Bay junk boat cruise from May to August)
- 2 overnight sleeper trains: Hanoi to Hue and Danang to Mui Ne (basic 4 berth cabins)
- International flights and visa
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$65-75pp, paid in USD or VND
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Vietnam & Cambodia - 17 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Vietnam & Cambodia - 17 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Vietnam & Cambodia - 17 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.