- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 25 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Enjoy street food crawls and free time in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Sample Oodles of noodles and visit riverside bars in Hoi An.
- Take a thrilling cyclotour trough Phnom Penh.
- Hit the beach at Qui Nhon and Koh Rong Samloen island.
Hold on to your hat because this 25-day adventure through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Bangkok is a whirlwind of non-stop good times. Staying in epic hostels along the way, you’ll explore the ruins of ancient civilizations, crawl along historic tunnels from the Vietnam War, and feel the buzz at local fish and insect markets (deep-fried cricket, anyone?). You’ll crash beach parties and street parties, you’ll swim in the most scenic waters ever, and you’ll chef it up in a cooking class. We've got every single detail covered — all you need to do is enjoy the ride.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ninh Bình
Day 3: Ninh Bình
Day 4: Dong Hoi/Phong Nha
Day 5: Phong Nha
Day 6: Phong Nha/Huế
Day 7: Huế/Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An/Qui Nhon
Day 10: Qui Nhon
Day 11: Qui Nhon/Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15: Ho Chi Minh City/Châu Đốc
Day 16: Châu Đốc/Kampot
Day 17: Kampot
Day 18: Kampot/Koh Rong
Day 19: Koh Rong
Day 20: Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
Day 21: Phnom Penh
Day 22: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 23: Siem Reap
Day 24: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 25: Bangkok
- Hostels (21 nts), overnight sleeper train (3 nts).
24 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train, bicycle, open-top jeeps, motorbike, boat, ferry, cyclo, tuk tuk, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles
- Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal
- Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: 100 Egg Mud Bath
- Nha Trang
- Your Foodie Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Street Food Crawl
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi Foodie Culture Tour
- Tam Chuc Pagoda Tour
- Dong Hoi Wet/Fish Market tour and countryside cycling
- Vinh Moc Tunnels Tour
- An Bang Cemetery Tour
- Visit Lang Co Beach
- Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain Tour
- Hoi An Old Town Walk and Riverside Evening Out
- Dinner at Streets Cafe
- Thap Doi Cham Temples Visit
- Eoi Gio Coastal Walk
- Beach Time at Qui Nhon and Nha Trang
- Visit Gành Đá Dĩa
- Ho Chi Minh City Walking Tour including Ben Thanh Market
- Karaoke Night
- Motorbike tour including Hang Pagoda and Sam Mountain
- Chau Doc floating market
- Kep market walk
- Tour of Monivong Bokor NP
- Tour of Chambok Community with traditional lunch
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour and dinner at Friends International
- Visits to Skun Market and Santuk Silk Farm
- Tour of Sambor Prei Kuk Ancient Site
- Visit Rong Klua Market
- Visit Wat Sothorn Wararam Woraviharn
- Walk and night out on Khao San Road
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Southeast Asia: Hanoi, Phnom Penh & Thailand Good Times tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Southeast Asia: Hanoi, Phnom Penh & Thailand Good Times tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Southeast Asia: Hanoi, Phnom Penh & Thailand Good Times tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Southeast Asia: Hanoi, Phnom Penh & Thailand Good Times tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.