- duration 19 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
- age_requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay. Explore the Mekong Delta by boat
- Go out on sightseeing tours of Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Phnom Penh
- Relax in Phuket, visit some of its surrounding islands
- Explore the monumental temple complex of Angkor Wat
Enjoy guided city tours of some of the major cities of the three countries, including Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Phnom Penh. Spend a night cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay. Learn more about a dark chapter in Cambodia's recent history while in Phnom Penh and explore the magnificent temple complex of Angkor Wat. End your trip in the beach resort town of Phuket. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Throughout the planning phase we were provided with accurate and helpful information. Together we decided on cities, domestic transport, hotels & activities. Phuong efficiently handled everything - and her recommendations were excellent. Our 15 day trip took us to Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi - incl. an overnight excursion to Ha Long bay. All hotels were fantastic, selected on their location or facilities, depending on whether we were relaxing or sight-seeing. We were even upgraded in Hanoi.
We were in good hands throughout the trip. Vinh and Son were excellent guides. Particularly Vinh's knowledge of the area impressed us. It was luxurious and extremely pleasing to be looked after so well.”
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi full-day city tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Hue
Day 5: Hue full-day city tour
Day 6: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City & the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Day 10: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Chau Doc
Day 11: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
Day 12: Full-day sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh
Day 13: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
Day 14: Angkor Wat – Banteay Srey
Day 15: Siem Reap – Bangkok
Day 16: Half-day Bangkok temple tour
Day 17: Bangkok - Phuket & Phuket tour
Day 18: Full-day Phi Phi Island tour
Day 19: Phuket departure
- Accommodation in hotels & 1 night in a cruise
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in every destination
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers included except flights between destinations as per the itinerary
- Entrance & sightseeing fees as per the itinerary
- Approval letters for a 1-month Vietnam visa
- All taxes and service charges
- International flights to Hanoi and out of Phuket
- Flights mentioned on the itinerary (we can book them for you)
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Christmas & New Year supplements
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAre flights included before or after the tour? Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out skyscanner.net. However, we can arrange domestic flights for you in the following manner: The internal flights on the tour are not included in the tour price, however we can add the flights to your tour booking if you wish for approximately $610.00USD per person (Hanoi & Hue, Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh & Siem Reap, Siem Reap & Bangkok, Bangkok & Phuket & economy class, including fuel charge & airport taxes) If you would like us to arrange this for you please contact us. What are the optional excursions? Legend Travel Group do not offer optional excursions for this tour as the itinerary is already packed with amazing experiences and leaves no free days for extra activities. When and where does the tour end? This tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour in Phuket at the Sugar Marina Hotel. There will be a transfer arranged for you to Phuket airport for your departure flight. When and where does the tour start? This tour starts in Hanoi at the Viet View Hotel. Check-in starts at 2 pm, however, this is an arrivals day so you can arrive anytime you wish to. Do you arrange airport transfers? Airport transfers are included on this tour, please advise our customer support team your flight details at time of booking so they can be arranged for you. Can you assist with booking additional accommodation? Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.