- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Food tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover lesserexplored corners of Hanoi and Hoi An and venture to the more remote locations of Ninh Binh and Trang An
Take to two wheels and explore northern and central Vietnam by bike. This ten-day cycling trip guides you around some of Vietnam’s celebrated locations, including the well-known centres of Hanoi, Hue and Hoi An. You’ll kayak around the limestone karsts of Halong Bay and row through the sublime scenery of Trang An. But you’ll get away from the tourist trails too, with the chance to cycle through rural Vietnam and its picturesque rice terraces and verdant landscape. And for good measure, you’ll return home knowing how to rustle up a fragrant Vietnamese meal.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Cycling Vietnam, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Welcome dinner in Hanoi
Day 2: Cycle around glorious West Lake
Day 3: Bike it to Ninh Binh
Day 4: Boating and biking
Day 5: Cruising and kayaking
Day 6: Fly to Hue
Day 7: Culture and cuisine
Day 8: Cycle to sensational Hoi An
Day 9: Villages and vegetables
Day 10: Time to rest tired legs
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Hoi An are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.