- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Food tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover lesserexplored corners of Hanoi and Hoi An and venture to the more remote locations of Ninh Binh and Trang An
- Roll up your sleeves for handson experiences, including learning to cook
- A carefully curated blend of cycling, activities, tours and downtime
Take to two wheels and explore northern and central Vietnam by bike. This ten-day cycling trip guides you around some of Vietnam’s celebrated locations, including the well known centres of Hanoi, Hue and Hoi An. You’ll kayak around the limestone karsts of Halong Bay and row through the sublime scenery of Trang An. But you’ll get away from the tourist trails too, with the chance to cycle through rural Vietnam and its picturesque rice terraces and verdant landscape. And for good measure, you’ll return home knowing how to rustle up a fragrant Vietnamese meal.
Day 1: Welcome dinner in Hanoi
Day 2: Cycle around glorious West Lake
Day 3: Bike it to Ninh Binh
Day 4: Boating and biking
Day 5: Cruising and kayaking
Day 6: Fly to Hue
Day 7: Culture and cuisine
Day 8: Cycle to sensational Hoi An
Day 9: Villages and vegetables
Day 10: Time to rest tired legs
- Eight nights in comfortable resorts and boutique hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, six lunches and five dinners
- Travel by bike and some private air-conditioned mini-bus transfers plus one domestic flight
- All transport and listed activities
- One night afloat in twin-share cabins (limited single cabins available)
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Hoi An are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Bun Cha & Biking in Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.