- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit ancient temples dedicated to kings
- Explore architecture of traditional brick houses
- Walk around the village to chat with residents
- Enjoy an authentic Vietnamese meal with local hosts
With about 956 traditional houses, made mainly of laterite and mud, Duong Lam still preserves most of the basic characteristics of a traditional Vietnam’s village: a large courtyard, old tall trees, narrow pathways, water wells, and ancient temples. Among many features still kept intact, the most outstanding is the old village entrance gate in Mong Phu hamlet.
You can take a walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu Temple (dedicated to national heroes), King Ngo Quyen Temple and King Phung Hung Temple.
You will also visit a 300-year-old house, where a special Vietnamese lunch will be served by the host family. While in the house, you can also help the local people make local specialties, including rice cake filled with brown onion and soft green-lentil cake, and then have time enjoying these dishes (depending on the season of the year).
Afterwards, you will proceed to Mia Pagoda, which was constructed in the 15th century. Here, you can admire 287 statues of different sizes before going back to your hotel in Hanoi.
On the way, depending on your schedule, you can make a stop at Van Phuc silk village, once the cradle of the best silk in Vietnam, where you can know more about the process of silk making as well as do some shopping for some finest silk products.
Finally, you will go back to your hotel in Hanoi. The trip ends around 4 pm.
- Private transfers as specified in the program
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch with a local family at their house
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.