- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the hill villages and meet Red Dao, Black H'mong and other ethnic minority people
- Explore Hanoi and see Ho Chi Minh complex and the surrounding attractions
- Enjoy the highlights of Halong bay
- Visit Sapa with +30 tribes and Vietnam's highest peak, Mount Fansipan (3143m)
Take part in this amazing 7-day 6-night tour of Hanoi, Sapa and Halong to have an unforgettable experience in northern Vietnam.
Experience a unique cruise in Halong and explore Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island. Visit Hill Tribe villages in Sapa and learn about the daily life of people who inhabit the area like Red Dao, Black H'mong and other ethnic minority people.
Visit Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature in Hanoi and enjoy a stunning water puppet show
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi - Train to Laocai
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa
Day 3: Sapa
Day 4: Sapa - Coc Ly Market - Train to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 6: Halong - Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi Departure
- Hotel in twin/triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned transport per itinerary
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi in 4 berth wooden Cabin (1 ticket per person)
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottle/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions costs
- Domestic and international air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Others items not mentioned above
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Accommodation at hotels below or similar hotel in case the suggestions are fully booked: 3 stars hotel: Hanoi: Quoc Hoa hotel - superior room Halong bay: Cong Doan Halong (Superior) Sapa: Panorama - Superior 4 stars hotel: Hanoi: Chalcedony (Superior) Halong bay: Mithrin (Superior) Sapa: H’Mong Sapa (Deluxe balcony) 5 stars hotel: Hanoi: Sheraton (Deluxe) Halong bay: Novotel (Standard) Sapa: Victoria Sapa (Superior)