- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Van Phuc Silk Village to learn about the daily activities of craftsmen
- Enjoy Water Puppet Show, a theatrical genre reflecting the agricultural civilisation
- Explore Luon cave on a small bamboo boat.
- Discover Hanoi's Old Quarter with a cyclo tour
Visit many places of interest in Hanoi such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One-Pillar pagoda and Temple of Literature.
Explore the popular highlights of Halong bay like Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
Discover both the history and culture of Vietnam. Enjoy stunning Vietnamese dishes and learn more about the daily life of locals. Discover Hanoi Old Quarter on a cyclo tour and explore Van Phuc Silk Village to learn more about the daily activities of Vietnamese craftsmen.
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Van Phuc Silk Village - Hanoi
Day 5: Departure Hanoi
- Hotel (twin/triple sharing room basis) with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary mineral water on tour (two bottle/pax/day)
- Domestic and International Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.