- Active and outdoor
- Local boat rides
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The markets in the north of Vietnam offer a cultural experience quite unlike any other. As well as seeing the amazing skill which goes into the traditional craftwork on sale, you will meet the people who made it.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Can Cau market on Saturday (B, L, D)
Day 2: Bac Ha Market - Boat Trip on Chay River (B, L, D)
Day 3: Hamrong - Thacbac - Ha Noi (B, L, D)
- Bottle of water on coach.
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Hotel: only 2 star hotel in Bac Ha
- Pre & Post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Can Cau And Bac Ha Markets 3 Days 4 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 June 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Can Cau And Bac Ha Markets 3 Days 4 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Can Cau And Bac Ha Markets 3 Days 4 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.