- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
The centre of this complex is the Perfume Temple, also known as Chua Trong (Inner Temple), located in Huong Tich Cave.
On this day tour the itinerary will be as follows:
>> 8.00-8.30 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and depart to the Perfume Pagoda located about 75km from Hanoi.
>> 10.30: Arrive Yen wharf get on Boat to Perfume Pagoda.
>> 11:15: Trek up to Huong Son mountain and visit the Huong Tich Cave. (other option you can chose Cable Car - not included, but can easily be purchased a the location).
>> 12:30: Have Lunch at a local restaurant with a lunch buffet.
>> 13.30: Visi the Thien Tru Pagoda.
>> 14:00: Get on Boat back to Yen wharf.
>> 15:00: What a day - we slowly get on the bus taking us back to Hanoi!
>> 18:00: Arrive Hanoi.
This is a great day and tour to the Perfume Pagoda - a must-visit if you're in Vietnam!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottles of water/person
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as : Lunch Buffet.
- Cable car one way
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Bike cycle fee
• To enjoy the most Perfume Pagoda Tour, you should take along with you these things: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses, Vietnam dongs.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.