- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pay a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dong Ho folk painting
- Take many beautiful photos
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals
Next, you will cycle through peaceful countryside to observe green rice paddy fields and meet the hospitable locals.
Upon your arrival in But Thap Pagoda, you can visit 100 compartments and 10 buildings covering a total area of 100 meters from the gate of three entrances to the bell-tower and back house. But Thap is recognized as one of the country’s most important cultural relics. The pagoda was built under King Tran Thanh Tong (1258-1278), and rebuilt in 1647 in the Le Dynasty by the Chinese Zen Buddhist priest ZhusZhus (ChuyetChuyet in Vietnamese).
Around 12:00: You will have time for lunch at a local restaurant or with a local family.
After lunch, around 2.p.m, you will resume your ride to Dong Ho handicraft village, which is famous for its traditional wooden block printing. There are only three families involved in this painstaking craft while the rest of the village has opted for more profitable pursuits.
Once coming to this village, you can pay a visit to the house of the craftsman Nguyen Dang Che, who is famous throughout the country for his traditional paintings and to know the way he makes wooden block paintings. And then, you will continue exploring the village by bike, and discover villagers making other paper crafts
Finally, you will go back to your hotel. The trip ends around 4 pm.
- English speaking tour guide
- Bicycle with helmet
- Sightseeing fees
- Lunch at local restaurant & coffee/tea
- Mineral water
- Transportation by car if any
- Food & drinks other than indicated
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.