- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle the bustling streets of Hanoi.
- Follow the path of the famous Reunification Express by bike.
- Take on the challenge of the Hai Van Pass.
- Weave through rice paddies and villages on the back roads of Vietnam.
Are you bored of spin classes and biking the same old trails at home? The cure is Vietnam. This 14-day trip is one of Asia's classic cycling journeys, riding from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, giving you a unique viewpoint of the countryside. With thousands of kilometres of stunning beaches and beautiful coastal roads, as well as some of the freshest seafood around, this ride is an indulgent experience whether in or out of the saddle. Prepare to have your cycling legs challenged.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Huế
Day 3: Huế
Day 4: Huế/Lăng Cô
Day 5: Lăng Cô/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An/Tam Kỳ
Day 8: Tam Kỳ/Quảng Ngãi
Day 9: Quảng Ngãi/Quy Nhon
Day 10: Quy Nhon/Tuy Hòa
Day 11: Tuy Hòa/Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang
Day 13: Nha Trang/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (12 nts), overnight train (1 nt).
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- Bicycle, bus, plane, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Cycling equipment including bicycle
- All cycling routes and excursions as detailed in the itinerary
- Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum (Hanoi)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Vietnam’s Back Roads tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 89 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 59 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Vietnam’s Back Roads tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Vietnam’s Back Roads tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.