- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bike Vietnam Cycle through Vietnam's fascinating sites and villages
- Hanoi Discover the colonial charms of Vietnam's capital
- Halong Bay cruise amongst the beautiful landscapes of Halong Bay
- Hue, Hoi An and My Son Cycle the Imperial sights and World Heritage monuments
On this trip we discover the highlights of Vietnam by bike. Explore the charming cities of Hanoi, Hue, Old Saigon and Hoi An and experience the natural beauty of Halong Bay. Visit the ancient capital of the Cham Empire at My Son and discover the thriving Mekong Delta by boat and on two wheels. Halong Bay - cruise amongst the beautiful landscapes of Halong Bay Bike Vietnam - Get closer to Vietnam's fascinating sites and welcoming people from Hanoi to Saigon Hue, Hoi An and My Son - Cycle the Imperial sights and World Heritage monuments
Day 1 : Join tour Hanoi. PM orientation of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Day 2 : AM Hanoi city tour. PM cycle ride around West Lake
Day 3 : Drive to Dong Ho; cycle through villages of the Red River Delta
Day 4 : AM Ha Long Bay cruise. PM drive to Ninh Binh via Nhan Muc
Day 5 : Exploring rural scenes of Ninh Binh by bicycle. Overnight Reunification Express to Hué
Day 6 : Arrive Hué. PM biking tour of Hué.
Day 7 : AM Exploring around Hué by bicycle. PM Perfume River optional.
Day 8 : Bus and bike to Hoi An, via Hai Van Pass and Danang
Day 9 : Around Hoi An: river trip, cycling and free time
Day 10 : Visit to My Son
Day 11 : Fly to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City); afternoon downtown orientation
Day 12 : Cycle to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Freetime in Saigon
Day 13 : Cycling in the Mekong Delta
Day 14 : Tour ends Saigon
- 13 Breakfast, 4 Lunch
- 12 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- Bus, Bicycle, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Bike Mechanic, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Saigon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 109 today.
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 207 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.