- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience bustling Hanoi.
- Sail on a junk boat through Halong Bay.
- Shop in romantic Hoi An.
- Squeeze through the Cu Chi tunnels.
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Huế, and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced Chief Experience Officer will lead you to must-see highlights with time in between to do your own thing.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 3: Ha Long/Huế
Day 4: Huế
Day 5: Huế/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, boat, cyclo, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Huế)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Vietnam: Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.