- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience bustling Hanoi.
- Sail on a junk boat through Halong Bay.
- Shop in romantic Hoi An.
- Squeeze through the Cu Chi tunnels.
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Huế, and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced Chief Experience Office will lead you to must-see highlights with time in between to do your own thing.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 3: Ha Long/Huế
Day 4: Huế
Day 5: Huế/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, boat, cyclo, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Huế)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 46 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 31 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.