- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dine on local specialties in Huế.
- Explore the Vietnam Warera Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Visit a coconut product manufacturer on Thoi Son Island.
- Experience sunset at Sam Mountain.
With so many incredible coastal sights to experience in Cambodia and Vietnam, we take to the water on this 19-day river experience. Stay overnight on a traditional junk boat at Ha Long Bay harbour, visit floating markets in Cai Be, and see old colonial houses along the Mekong Delta. We've saved one of the most memorable bucket list destinations on Southeast Asia for last — a guided tour through the incredible, ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat at sunrise.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 3: Ha Long/Huế
Day 4: Huế
Day 5: Huế/Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Mỹ Tho
Day 11: Mỹ Tho/Sadek
Day 12: Sadek/Xã Vĩnh Xương
Day 13: Xã Vĩnh Xương/Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh
Day 15: Phnom Penh/Kâmpóng Trâlach
Day 16: Kâmpóng Trâlach/Koh Chen
Day 17: Koh Chen/Siem Reap
Day 18: Siem Reap
- Hotels (8 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt), aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (7 nts).
15 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, junk boat, overnight train (beds), plane, Toum Tiou II Riverboat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
- Guided tour of the Imperial Citadel, Royal Tomb and Tien Mu Pagoda in Huế
- Guided tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit to Cai Be Floating Market and Coconut Product Maker
- Visit to Vĩnh Trang Pagoda in Mỹ Tho
- Visit to Sam Mountain in Châu Đốc
- Sa Dec Visit
- Cyclo Tour in Phnom Penh
- Guided Tour of Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) and Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison)
- Visit to Koh Chen and Kampong Chhnang fishing port
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat
- All internal flights and transportation
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Vietnam & Mekong River Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Vietnam & Mekong River Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Vietnam & Mekong River Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Vietnam & Mekong River Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.