- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Premium Adventure: upgraded accommodation throughout
- 3 flights included to limit road journeys and maximise your time at each destination
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- Explore the Mekong Delta
Vietnam’s landscape of limestone cliffs and great rivers provides a backdrop to a fascinating culture. Much of life in Vietnam is lived out in the streets, and in the cities of Saigon and Hanoi we are able to witness this endless spectacle. Slowing the pace, we visit scenic Halong Bay and enjoy the calm of the Mekong Delta. Hoi An provides remnants of a rich heritage. Finally in Cambodia we visit one of the world's great surviving archaeological wonders, the temple complex of Angkor.
Day 1: Start Hanoi
Day 2: City tour; afternoon free
Day 3: To Halong Bay; cruise; overnight on boat
Day 4: Continue cruise; return to Hanoi
Day 5: Fly to Da Nang; transfer to Hoi An
Day 6: Walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 7: Cruise on Thu Bon River to a cooking class; free afternoon
Day 8: Fly to Saigon; afternoon city tour
Day 9: Morning visit to Cu Chi tunnels; free afternoon
Day 10: To Mekong Delta; cruise through waterways
Day 11: Visit floating market; return to Saigon
Day 12: Fly to Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 13: Full day to explore Angkor
Day 14: End Siem Reap
- 12 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night boat with twin share cabins, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Travel by private car/minibus/bus (subject to group size), 3 flights and boats
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Some gentle walking in humid conditions
- Leisurely pace of travel
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Vietnam & Angkor tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Vietnam & Angkor tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Vietnam & Angkor tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Vietnam & Angkor tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.