- City sightseeing
- Motorcycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the major landmarks of Hanoi
- Enjoy Vietnamese street food
- Learn more about Vietnamese history and culture
Meet your group members and Vietnamese female drivers who will be there with you throughout the journey. Start the city tour after a safety briefing. See some of the major landmarks of the capital such as the Hanoi Opera House, Hoan Kiem Lake, the Old Quarter, Dong Xuan Market, Cua Bac Catholic Church, the Flag Tower of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Thang Long Citadel.
Enjoy typical Vietnamese street food before driving to West Lake, the biggest freshwater lake in the capital. Visit the Tay Ho Temple, located near this massive urban water body, and learn about Northern Vietnamese culture. Drive past the historic Long Bien Bridge, the oldest bridge in Hanoi. End your tour with a glass of egg coffee, popular among the locals. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel after that.
- English-speaking tour guides
- Hotel/accommodation pickup and drop off in Hanoi
- Scooters (you ride pillion) and helmets for the duration of the tour
- Vietnamese street food and beverages (you can choose between coffee, tea, soft drink or local beer)
- Meals apart from those mentioned on the itinerary
- Any items not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.