- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Two nights on a tropical island, snorkelling in turquoise seas Learning and sampling the secrets of delicious Vietnamese cuisine
From the spectacular limestone seascape of Halong Bay to the frenetic streets of Saigon, Vietnam is a country full of interest and surprises. The cities are an assault on all the senses: noisy, colourful, aromatic and totally absorbing. We tour Hanoi by cyclo and have the option to see a water puppet show. We have quieter time also, snorkelling at Whale Island, exploring the fascinating Mekong Delta by boat and cycling past vibrant green paddy fields near Hoi An. We also have the chance to enjoy the superb Vietnamese cuisine and practise our chopstick skills (try the fried scorpion if you dare!).
Day 1: Start Hanoi
Day 2: Morning tour of Hanoi including a cyclo tour around the Old Quarter;
afternoon free. Evening at Hanoi's famous water puppet show
Day 3: To Halong Bay; cruise/kayak among spectacular limestone formations; dinner
and sleep on boat
Day 4: Cruise then return to Hanoi; overnight train to Da Nang
Day 5: Explore caves at Marble Mountain; drive to Hoi An for walking tour
Day 6: Cycle through countryside; free afternoon followed by an evening cooking
Day 7: Fly to Nha Trang; transfer to Whale Island, free time to swim in the
Day 8: Cruise around islands with seafood lunch and snorkelling
Day 9: Fly to Saigon
Day 10: Excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels; afternoon tour of Saigon with visits to
Reunification Palace and Ben Thanh markets
Day 11: Explore the Mekong Delta by boat, visiting a floating market and villages;
overnight in homestay guesthouse
Day 12: Morning walk through the island's fruit orchards and navigate small canals in
a traditional sampan; return to Saigon
Day 13: Free day in Saigon or optional visit to Dam Sen water park
Day 14: End Saigon
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- 12 breakfasts,2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Chopsticks & Coconuts Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120 today.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chopsticks & Coconuts Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chopsticks & Coconuts Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chopsticks & Coconuts Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.