- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Boat trip on Yen Stream
- Climbing up to Huong Tich grotto, lunch en route
Picked-up at your hotel and head West of Hanoi for about 70km. As soon as the city traffic is over, you will be passing by nicely tranquil rural villages, paddy fields with hospitable people until reaching the Yen Vy Wharf, from where we take a boat downstream to Duc Wharf and start our light climbing up to Huong Tich Grotto, a sacred place for every Northern Vietnamese. Lunch en route.
The whole trip may take 8 hours until coming back to your hotel in Hanoi. February, March and June are to avoid as there's too many people and too much going on due to festive time plus the heat of the summer.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trip on Yen Vy stream
- Cable car (way back)
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPick up at centrally located Hotel (in Old quarter only) Children from 12yearold are considered adults for admission Special discount for private tour available upon request For Joining tour only