- Bicycle tour
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Shopping and markets
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy cycling through Hanoi's countryside
- Explore the Bat Trang Village
- See workers involved in making ceramics, try making one on your own
Cycle along the Red River dyke, cross the Long Bien Bridge along the way. This bridge, which was formerly known as the Paul Doumer Bridge, is one of the greatest engineering accomplishments of the French, who once ruled over Vietnam.
Continue riding along the dyke after crossing the bridge before heading for a small biking trail that passes through cornfields and vegetable as well as fruit gardens. See lush green paddy fields along the way. Ride past banana, guava and apple farms.
Reach Bat Trang after about two hours of cycling. Apart from its scenic location, the village is also famous for its high-quality ceramic products. The vases, bowls, cups and plates made by the villagers are exported worldwide.
Take a short walk around the village. Explore its ceramic market and visit the Bat Trang Temple as well as Bat Trang Communal House. Discover the local way of living and learn more about the traditions of the place. Stop at a local workshop and learn more about the pottery-making process. Try making pottery on your own. Its time to cycle back to the capital city now.
- Bikes and safety helmets
- All entrances to museums and sites mentioned
- English-speaking tour guides
- 1 bottle of water after 2 hours of cycling
- International flights
- Airport departure tax
- Visa fees
- Alcoholic and other beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationImportant Information Departure Point: Hanoi Old Quarter Departure Time: 8:00 am