- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the capital cities of Cambodia and Vietnam: Phonm Penh and Hanoi
- Cruise across Halong Bay and kayak around the islets
- Roam Ho Chi Minh City with Mekong delta and Cu Chi tunnel
- Visit Killing Field and Angkor Wat in Cambodia
This guided tour of the two countries takes you on a journey across land, water and air to firsthand explore the majesty of South East Asia. Start at Hanoi and spend two days and one night on a cruise across Halong Bay, where you'll kayak around the islets and explore the local caves and beaches. The highlights of trip include a cruise through the canals of the Upper Mekong Delta.
Also get a deeper understanding of the Vietnam and Cambodia's dark past through sites of Cu Chi and Choeung Ek. You'll also explore the ancient sites of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat. By the end of this tour, you'll have encompassed a richer understanding of the region while creating lifelong memories.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Day 4: Overnight train to Da Nang
Day 5: Arrive in Da Nang – Transfer to Hoi An
Day 6: My Son tour
Day 7: Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Day 8: Mekong Delta tour
Day 9: Cu Chi tunnel tour
Day 10: Bus to Phnom Penh
Day 11: Killing Field & Russian market
Day 12: Bus to Siem Reap
Day 13: Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom tour
Day 14: Departure
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 1 dinner provided as per the itinerary
- 11 night's accommodation at three-star hotels
- 1 night on board a cruise ship
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the landmarks listed in the itinerary
- Hanoi to Da Nang train ticket (Soft sleeper 4 berths sharing)
- 1 flight ticket (including 20 kg checked luggage)
- SGN - PHN; PHN - REP bus tickets
- Tax and services charges
- Visa for Vietnam and Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Tip and personal expense
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the Itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.