- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail through Halong Bay’s limestone karsts and island caves and spend the night checking out the stars on an overnight cruise.
- Travel like a local on a motorbike tour, riding pillion and taking in the historical pagodas, bridges and villages of Hue.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap, so you can explore this incredible temple complex at your own pace.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around rural farms to meet with local producers.
Take an unforgettable adventure through two of the most colourful yet contrasting cultures in South East Asia. Starting off in Vietnam, cruise through dramatic karst scenery on a boat tour of Halong Bay, step back into the world of the country's last emperors in Hue, soak up the old-world charm of Hoi An and be awed by the endless energy of Ho Chi Minh City. In Cambodia, discover the country's fascinating history and culture in Phnom Penh's heaving streets and in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor. This is a journey that draws you away from the crowds and into heart and soul of this captivating region, and its equally enchanting people.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Hanoi – Overnight train
Ho Chi Minh City
Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- Hotel (15 nights), Overnight boat (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 14 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Boat , Motorbike , Overnight sleeper train , Plane , Private minibus , Taxi
- Hanoi - KOTO dinner
- Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Halong Bay - Cave entry
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour Urban Adventure
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Highlights & back streets by motorbike (lunch included)
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- HCMC - Mekong Delta day trip including coconut gardens & village tuk-tuk tour
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Kampong Luong - Tonle Sap floating village visit
- Battambang - Rural Food and Cycle Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Is this trip right for you