- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the best of Vietnam and Cambodia on this 15-day trip packed with cultural discovery, picturesque scenery, ancient history and mouth-watering cuisines. Sail the serene waters of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay. Explore the imperial cities, ancient wonders, and rich war history of Vietnam. Kick back and relax with two domestic flights through Vietnam to save on transit time. Cruise amongst the lush greenery and buzzy floating markets of the mighty Mekong River. Embrace the organised chaos in Cambodia’s capital and learn of treasured Cambodian traditions including making silk and Khmer pottery. Marvel at the world’s largest and most impressive religious complex – The Temples of Angkor Wat! This fast-paced adventure through Vietnam and Cambodia is filled with authentic, unique and unforgettable adventures!
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay, Flight to Danang, Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An, Marble Mountain, Golden Hand Bridge, Hue
Day 7: Hue City Tour, Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Can Tho
Day 10: Can Tho, Chau Doc
Day 11: Chau Doc, Phnom Penh
Day 12: Phnom Penh, Battambang
Day 13: Battambang, Siem Reap
Day 14: Siem Reap, Angkor Wat
Day 15: Siem Reap
- 5 and 4 Star Hotels, Lodge, Traditional Junk Boat
- 14 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C coach or mini-bus, domestic flights, speedy boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Airport transfers for the included domestic flights on the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Vietnam & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.