- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Vietnam's capital, Hanoi
- Trips to the ancient imperial towns of Hue and Hoi An
- Visit the Halong Bay
- Enjoy the beauty of the Mekong Delta
Walk down the streets of the grand old city of Hanoi, which has been Vietnam's centre of politics, culture, economy and education for centuries. Enjoy the majestic beauty of Sa Pa and the wonder that is the Ha Long Bay. Visit the ancient imperial towns of Hue and Hoi An and loose yourself in the wetlands of the Mekong Delta.
Soak in the sun on the beach in Nha Trang, popular among travellers as the Riviera of the South China Sea. Walk along the six-kilometre coastal stretch enjoying the clear waters, white sandy beaches and thriving reefs.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour - Train to Sapa
Day 3: Explore Sa Pa
Day 4: Hike to the Lao Chai Village
Day 5: Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 6: Halong back to Hanoi - Flight
Day 7: Hue city tour
Day 8: My Son Sanctuary, Hoi An
Day 9: Da Nang - Flight to Nha Trang - Nha Trang Beach
Day 10: Nha Trang beach stay
Day 11: Nha Trang - Flight to Ho Chi Minh city
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City tour
Day 13: The Mekong Delta and Can Tho
Day 14: Floating markets along the Mekong Delta
Day 15: Departure from Ho Chi Minh
- Domestic flight tickets
- Airport pickup and drop off in private car
- Transport mentioned in itinerary
- Boat trips in the Halong Bay and the Mekong River Delta
- Accommodation: double/twin sharing or triple for 3 people in your group
- English-speaking guides
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Visa arrangement
- Single supplement
- Beverages and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips & personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The itinerary can be changed based on the weather, tide levels of the rivers and other unforeseen conditions. Special request (regarding your dietary preferences and other matters) should be sent before the tour begins.