- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the majestic UNESCO Halong Bay
- Explore the highlights of Hanoi on a city tour
This unbeatably priced tour gives you 5 days to explore what Hanoi and Halong, two of the best spots in the country, have to offer. Experience both the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and the calm and tranquility of the world-famous UNESCO Halong Bay with its emerald waters.
In Hanoi, take a one-of-a-kind tour by cyclo and see a traditional water-puppet show. See the best sites of the city including Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Museum of Ethnology and the Temple of Literature.
In Halong Bay, enjoy a boat cruise and spend a day and a half exploring the stunning seascape and natural rock formations from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4: Halong to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi departure
- Private car pick up/drop off airport - hotel - airport
- Shuttle bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi – Halong Bay – hotel in Hanoi.
- 3 nights at hotel 3 star
- 1 night accommodation on TOP Cruises in Halong Bay: private cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet, air-conditioning
- Meals on board cruise
- English speaking guide on board
- Welcome drink (soft drink, tea or coffee) on cruise
- Insurance on cruise
- Tai Chi exercise in the morning on cruise
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- City tour in Hanoi
- Lunch during Hanoi day trip
- Rickshaw tour and water puppet show
- Visit to caves & floating fishing villages
- All taxes & services charge
- International air ticket to/from Hanoi
- Spa services
- Personal and bar expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationBring comfortable shoes, sun-protection cream and sunglasses. Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult.