- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover famous sites with unique architecture as well as significant pagodas, temples,...
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as culture at some of the most famous spots in HN
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do on the street
- Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet show
8:30am: We’ll pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Bat Trang Pottery Village, the famous village is situated approximately 1,5 hours outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. On the way, you’ll have a chance to see some villages located along the two banks of the Red River Dykes. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
12:00pm: We will have lunch at a local restaurant!
1:30pm: Drive to Van Phuc where we will discover a full afternoon in this silk village. Exploring, taking photos & shopping are some of the activities.
3:00pm. Leaving Van Phuc Silk Village to Hanoi. You’ll next be transferred to a water puppet show which demonstrates a great traditional art performace of Vietnam.
5.30pm. Finish the unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- Personal expenses
- Insurance Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- • Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots,...
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information• The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. • Special requests for food should be sent before your departure date. • Sun glasses, sun cream, hat, warm clothes,... • Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not allowed to enter the temple or pagoda.