- Visit Bat Trang and Le Mat villages in Hanoi
- Learn about the people who farm snakes and enjoy the many snake dishes available here
- Witness the traditional way of making ceramics and join a pottery-making class
First, you will go to Bat Trang village, a seventh century village, where you can witness the traditional way of making ceramics as well as observe the daily life of locals here.
You can also buy a local pottery as a souvenir or join in an amazing pottery making class to make a product by yourself.
Then, you will go to Le Mat village, which is home to 5 thousand people who live together with snakes. Even though the number of local people with jobs that involve snakes has recently decreased, there are still more than 50 households that are involved in the farming of snakes.
Coming to Le Mat village in Hanoi, you can not only admire the magnificent landscapes and observe the daily life of locals, but also enjoy lunch featuring many stunning snake dishes.
Around 3 pm you will come back Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transfers as per the program
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with complementary drink/beer
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.