- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bat Trang and Le Mat villages in Hanoi
- Learn about the people who farm snakes and enjoy the many snake dishes available here
- Witness the traditional way of making ceramics and join a potterymaking class
First, you will go to Bat Trang village, a seventh century village, where you can witness the traditional way of making ceramics as well as observe the daily life of locals here.
You can also buy a local pottery as a souvenir or join in an amazing pottery making class to make a product by yourself.
Then, you will go to Le Mat village, which is home to 5 thousand people who live together with snakes. Even though the number of local people with jobs that involve snakes has recently decreased, there are still more than 50 households that are involved in the farming of snakes.
Coming to Le Mat village in Hanoi, you can not only admire the magnificent landscapes and observe the daily life of locals, but also enjoy lunch featuring many stunning snake dishes.
Around 3 pm you will come back Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transfers as per the program
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with complementary drink/beer
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.