- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit all the key sights of Hanoi on a complete city tour
- Revel in an all day and night cruise in Halong Bay, enjoying the spectacular scenery
- Visit Siagon, the Cu Chi underground tunnels and the Mekong Delta
- Explore Angkor Wat, one of the world’s most impressive ruins
Start your exploration in the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi where you will visit Halong Bay on an overnight stay on a cruise ship. Then continue to Hoi An, the not-to-be-missed gem of central Vietnam. Next, travel to southern Vietnam to visit Ho Chi Minh City where you can explore Cu Chi underground tunnels (Vietnam war site) and the lush waterways of the Mekong Delta. Finally, end your trip with a highlight in Siem Reap where you spend a 3-day visit to the great Angkor Wat temples.
Don't delay in booking this trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Hanoi
Day 3: Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An - Excursion to My Son
Day 6: Hoi An free day
Day 7: Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Day 8: A day to explore the Delta waterways
Day 9: Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels + City Tour
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh – Fly to Siem Reap
Day 11: Angkor Wat day tour
Day 12: Walking village – Monk Blessing
Day 13: Siem Reap - Departure day
- All transfers and transportation
- All sightseeing tours in privately guided tours
- All breakfasts and some included meals (as per the itinerary)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages are available)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Daily bottles water
- 24/7 assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entrance tickets to sights
- Cambodian visa (available at the borders, airport)
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner (except those mentioned in tour program)
- Optional tours + personal spending
- Domestic flights
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAll the points of interest and attractions are open for visitors based on current updates. In the case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest. The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions. We will update you immediately if any changes occur. Meals may include local Vietnamese food/ Indian Food/ Halal food with daily breakfast. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date. We recommend purchasing travel insurance before you travel.