- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Hanoi on a private, guided tour
- Spend two nights in a luxury cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Visit the ancient city of Hue
- Discover the floating markets of the Mekong Delta
Discover this natural wonder during a luxury, two-night cruise before heading south to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hue. Explore its walled citadel and make your way to the historic port city of Hoi An. Then fly to Saigon and see some of the city’s famous landmarks during a private, guided tour.
The final destination on the itinerary is the lush Mekong Delta. Cruise down its winding waterways, past floating markets, mangrove forests, Khmer pagodas and lush green paddy fields. Return to Saigon at the end of your trip. We will drop you to the airport for your flight home.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay & Ha Long Bay luxury cruise
Day 4: Ha Long Bay luxury cruise
Day 5: Explore Yen Duc & return to Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Hue
Day 7: Explore Hue
Day 8: Hue - Hoi An
Day 9: Explore Hoi An
Day 10: Explore Hoi An
Day 11: Hoi An - Saigon
Day 12: Full-day Cao Dai Temple tour and Cu Chi tunnels visit
Day 13: Saigon - Mekong Delta & boat cruise
Day 14: Return to Saigon, transfer to airport for flight home
- 13 nights' accommodation
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Other transport, including domestic flights, as per in itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- An experienced, local, English-speaking tour guide throughout the duration of the trip
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Visas and travel insurance
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.