- Walking tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Immerse yourself in the local culture.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Ninh Binh
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Night train to Dong Hoi
Day 3: Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Day 4: Phong Nha
Day 5: Vinh Moc Tunnel
Day 6: Hue city tour - Beach
Day 7: Hai Van Pass - Hoi An
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventures From Hanoi To Hoi An 7 Days 6 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adventures From Hanoi To Hoi An 7 Days 6 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventures From Hanoi To Hoi An 7 Days 6 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.