- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Starts/Ends Hanoi, Vietnam
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Hike through the gorgeous scenery of the Sapa rice terraces.
- Meet the local hill tribes and experience their way of life.
- Sleep in authenticity with a night in a homestay
Get your (light) sweat on in Sapa, a rice-terraced region right outside Hanoi, on this five-day tour. With your CEO as your guide, hike along the b-e-a-utiful terraces, spend a night in a homestay, and see a side of Vietnam you can't get in the big cities.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi/Sa Pá
Day 3: Sa Pá/Tả Van
Day 4: Tả Van/Sa Pá
Day 5: Sa Pá/Hanoi
- Basic hotel/lodge (2 nts), homestay (1 nt, multi-share), overnight train (1 nt, 4-berth cabin).
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, shared van, train, walking/trekking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Treks to the mountain villages of Cat Cat
- Tả Van
- and Giang Ta Chai
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Sapa Mini Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 18 today.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Active Sapa Mini Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Active Sapa Mini Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Sapa Mini Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.