- duration 18 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Explore Hanoi, Vietnam’s charming capital city
- Take in breathtaking mountain scenery & sweeping rice terraces in Sa Pa
- Enjoy an overnight cruise trip in Ha Long Bay
- Learn more about Vietnam's culinary culture during a food tour in Hanoi
Spread out over 18 days, this comprehensive tour takes you to Vietnam's must-see destinations like
Hanoi, Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha, Hue, Hoi An, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta. From the chaotic urban centres of Saigon and Hanoi to the serene landscapes of Sa Pa and the Mekong Delta, we have designed the itinerary with enough variation, both in terms of landscape and activities, to keep you from feeling bored.
Enjoy a food tour in Hanoi, spend a night aboard a cruise boat in Ha Long Bay, explore the Mekong Delta region and enjoy hiking through a jungle while in Dong Hoi. See the beautiful Cat Cat Village, where members of the Black H'mong ethnic group live.
We will drive you back to the airport on the last day of this tour. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi foodie tour
Day 3: Hanoi city tour & night train Lao Cai
Day 4: Lao Cai – Sa Pa – Lao Chai – Ta Van
Day 5: Cat Cat – Sin Chai & night train to Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay & overnight on cruise
Day 7: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi & night train to Dong Hoi
Day 8: Dong Hoi – Phong Nha & eco tour
Day 9: Phong Nha cave & transfer to Hue
Day 10: Hue city tour & transfer to Hoi An
Day 11: Hoi An
Day 12: Hoi An – Tra Que (on a bicycle) – Hoi An
Day 13: Hoi An – Ba Na Hills – Hoi An
Day 14: Hoi An – Da Nang & fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15: Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel tour
Day 16: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be floating market – Can Tho
Day 17: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh City
Day 18: Ho Chi Minh City departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last days of this tour. All land transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel and cruise boat accommodation as per the itinerary on a twin-share basis
- The tours will be led by local, English-speaking tour guides. Other languages available on request
- Overnight train: Hanoi – Sa Pa – Hanoi – Dong Hoi
- Included activities: Bicycling, food tour in Hanoi, boat trip in the Mekong Delta, kayaking, sunset party & welcome drink
- Entrance fees to all destinations as per the itinerary
- Two bottles of water per pax, per day available on coach only
- International and domestic flights, including from Da Nang to Saigon
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa charges
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the "What's Included" section & the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, accidents and medical evacuations, riots, etc
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (like typhoons and floods), delay, rescheduling or cancellation of flights, accidents and medical evacuations, riots, etc, must be borne by travelers themselves.