- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-41451
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in Chinese, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Discover the karst formations of Ninh Binh & Ha Long Bay
- Take a boat trip through the maze of canals in the Mekong Delta
- Explore the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels used during the Vietnam War
- Visit Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world
Head for Cambodia, a land of ancient monuments and temples and explore the world's biggest religious structure at Angkor along with its galleries, columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds. Your trip comes to an end after you have visited Cambodia's Royal Palace, Tuol Sleng Museum and the Russian Market.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam - Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Explore the Natural Beauty of Ninh Binh Province
Day 3: Discovery Ha Long Bay (Shared Cruise Trip)
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi & Fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Visit the Mighty Mekong Delta (Group Tour)
Day 6: Explore Cu Chi Tunnels (Group Tour)
Day 7: Travel From Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
Day 8: Explore Angkor: The Ancient Capital of Khmers
Day 9: Explore the Floating Villages of Tonle Sap Lake
Day 10: Siem Reap Departure
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services by private car as per the itinerary. An air-conditioned bus from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay & back. Either air-conditioned buses or private cars during excursions
- Flights from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh with 20 kg luggage allowance
- Flights from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap with 20 kg luggage allowance
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide. Guides in other languages available on request (additional charges apply)
- Tissues and water on coach
- Service charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Travel Insurance
- International flights and departure taxes
- Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec, 31 Dec, and 21 Jan (Tet)
- Public holiday surcharge (Christmas and New Year, Tet holiday in Vietnam, Local New Year in Cambodia) if applicable
- Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
- visa to Vietnam an Cambodia (could be applied online, in Cambodia visa upon arrival is available)
- Services not mentioned above
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.