- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
The best activity to explore Ba Be national park is trekking.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake (L/D)
Day 2: Trekking To Dzao Ethnic Village (B/L/D)
Day 3: Boat Trip On Ba Be Lake (B/L/D)
Day 4: Ba Be - Hanoi (B/L)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Personal expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-day Jungle Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2022, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-day Jungle Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-day Jungle Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.