- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This 3- day adventure will take you through the karst-studded waters of Lan Ha Bay to the stunning Cat Ba Island.
Day 1: Hanoi - Cat Ba National Park
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba - Hanoi
- 2x Breakfast,2x Dinner,3x Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International & domestic flights and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3-day Lan Ha Bay And Cat Ba Island Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 May 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3-day Lan Ha Bay And Cat Ba Island Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3-day Lan Ha Bay And Cat Ba Island Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.