- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This 3-day Kayaking and Trekking in Ba Be National Park, you will experience boating on the river, hiking through the forest, staying with two different ethnic families, trekking in the mountains, kayaking in the lake as well as visiting a local school.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be National Park (L/D)
Day 2: Trekking In Ba Be's Jungle (B/L/D)
Day 3: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B/L)
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- English-speaking guide as per program
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance,International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3-day Kayaking And Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 December 2020, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3-day Kayaking And Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3-day Kayaking And Trekking In Ba Be National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.