- Active and outdoor
- Local boat rides
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lang Son - Quang Uyen
Day 2: Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterfall
Day 3: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi
- 2x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ban Gioc Falls
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International & domestic flights and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3-day Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour From Hanoi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3-day Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour From Hanoi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3-day Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour From Hanoi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.