- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The longest routes and cruising time, almost 24 hours staying on Cruise.
- Dinner with BBQ dishes in cozy and romantic ambience.
- Discover Bright cave, Lan Ha bay, the most amazing place for Kayaking and visit Maze Cave
- Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House. Stay at quiet sleeping anchorage.
7:45 - 08:15: Pick up at hotel.
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14:30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave ( Bewitching Grotto). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave - a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
06:30: Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their private fish farm.
For Gray Line customers only.
09:30 - 11:00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell lunch served on board.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of halong bay trips.
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Lan Ha Bay ( L, D)
Day 2: Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
- 1 night in your chosen cabin.
- English speaking Guide for whole trip
- All meals on board: 4 meals
- All entrance fees of activities as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water per cabin.
- Complimentary use of kayak, cooking class, sunset party
- Visit a stunning mountain Cave, local floating house.
- Visit to Dark and Bright cave in Lan Ha bay ( belong to Cat Ba island) by bamboo rowing boat or kayaking.
- Cooking demo, Tai chi class, karaoke, Squid fishing, movie show…
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Shuttle bus service
- Nail service and foot massage
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information Cancellations of more than 30 days before tour are refunded in full; for cancellations of 15-30 days before the tour, a 50% charge applies; cancellations of 14 days or less (and no shows) are charged in full • Please note that the itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather or other prevailing conditions • Advanced registration of your name, passport number, visa, nationality and gender of all passengers is required • The swimming/kayak activities may be cancelled due to bad weather, and the unused service is non-refundable • The transfer from Hanoi to Ha Long City takes 3.5-4 hours, including a rest stop. Transfers depart at 8:00 - 8:30 at Hanoi center area. The return transfer departs Ha Long at 12:00. Round trip costs USD 20 per person • A first aid kit is available at reception on the boat. Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed. No smoking is allowed in the restaurant or cabins • Please be aware of long jelly fish in season