- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the old quater of Hanoi Capital
- Explore the ancient capital Hoa Lu Ninh Binh
- Enjoy cruising along the UNESCO Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Marvel at the wonders of Ho Chi Minh city
You'll enjoy seeing some of Vietnam's gorgeous scenery and destinations via the water. Take an overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with some of the world's most amazing scenery.
In Phnom Penh, visit the Royal Palace and learn more about the Khmer Rouge regime at the Genocide Museum and one of the Killing Fields. In Siem Reap, explore the spectacular ruins of Angkor, including Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Angkor Thom; 10th-century Banteay Srei Temple, known for its intricate decorations; and more.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY
Day 3: HA LONG - HA NOI
Day 4: HA NOI CITY - TRAIN TO SAPA
Day 5: SAPA TOUR
Day 6: SAPA TOUR - TRAIN BACK HA NOI
Day 7: HA NOI - HO CHI MINH CITY flight
Day 8: CU CHI TUNNEL - NIGHT LIFE HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 9: MEKONG DELTA
Day 10: SAI GON DEPARTURE - PHNOM PENH ARRIVAL
Day 11: PHNOM PENH TOUR
Day 12: PHNOM PENH DEPARTURE - SIEM RIEP ARRIVAL
Day 13: ANGKOR WAT TOUR
Day 14: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE
- Air Ticket: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh city
- Bus Ticket: Ho Chi Minh city - Phnom Penh
- Round Trip Train Ticket (Hanoi - Sapa)
- 10-night 3-star Hotel & 1 night on cruise in Ha Long Bay, 2 nights on sleeper train
- Meals: 12 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Free Private Airport & Train Transfers
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- 499 USD for single supplement (If you are traveling alone)
- Personal entertainment expenses
- Personal costs: telephone fee, laundry
- Meals that are not in the tour program
- International airfare
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.