- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda & the Temple of Literature
- Discover the beauty of Halong Bay and the peaceful city of Hoi An
- Explore and enjoy the dynamic city of Hanoi
This tour is suitable for the travelers who are in Vietnam for the first time. Joining in this trip, you will have a chance to discover the natural beauty from the north to the south of Vietnam such as Halong Bay, the wonder of UNESCO, the Perfume river in Hue, the granary of Mekong Delta and its floating village.
You will also explore the cultural beauty of Vietnam such as Hanoi: a hub for the history and the culture of Vietnam, Hoi An the ancient town and the first commercial port of the central area, Hue the ancient citadel, and Ho Chi Minh, the most active and modern city in Vietnam.
Moreover, during the trip, you can interact with local people and get to know about their daily life. The combination of history, discovery, natural beauty and UNESCO sites will give you an overall tour of Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - UNESCO World Heritage
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi – Hue
Day 5: Hue City Tour
Day 6: Hue to Hoi An
Day 7: My Son Half Day Tour & Flight to SGN
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho (Mekong Delta) - Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City – departure
- 9 nights accommodation based on twin or double sharing.
- Round-trip airport transfer
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tours
- Domestic flights per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Single supplement
- Visa approval letter & Vietnam visa stamping fee at the airport
- Meals that are not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services not specified in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.