Your tour guide will pick you up around 7 to 8am at your hotel lobby.
The first stop is Hundred Beds Museum, where you could find the different beds in ancient China. That is also a way to find Chinese culture and people’s live.
Then, you will visit Sanbai Wine Workshop, which was built in Song Dynasty and is the only remaining wine workshop in Wuzhen today. You could find the traditional brewing methods in the past.
Chinese blue calico is well known in the world, Wuzhen is the origin of one of the blue calico. Hongyuan Thai Dyehouse was founded in Song and Yuan period. In Hong Yuan Thai dye house, people still use the old methods to make cloth.
Shadow Puppetry, also known as Shadow Play, is one of China’s historic folk arts. Performed by three to five players, shadow puppetry is a play that uses puppets against an illuminated backdrop to create the shadow of movement.
After the visit, there is free time for you to enjoy the memorable experience in Wuzhen.
And you will come back to your hotel around 5 to 6pm.
Notice：Please notice the size of this group tour should be at least 5 people, if you make the reservation less than 5 persons, please don't make the payment right now and wait for our further confirmation to make the payment.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.