The first stop is Lingyin Temple. As the most magnificent Buddhist temple in Southeast China, Ling Yin Temple also boasts hundreds of ancient Buddhist rock carvings of the Peak Flown from afar. (Sightseeing for 1.5 hours)
Then, you will enjoy the view of villages surrounded by tea fields and streams at Sipping Dragon Well green tea hours as local people do. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
At 12:30, you will have a traditional Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will relax in a fascination boat cruise on the charming West Lake. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
Looking at fish, admiring flowers, touching trees, and listening to birds chirping in the Golden Carp Pond Garden, you′ll find you are so close to nature by looking up at the sky, looking down at reflections in water. (Sightseeing for 30 minutes)
Around 5PM, you will come back to your hotel lobby.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.