Follow the legend of the White Snake Beauty, you will enjoy a bird′s-eye view of the romantic West Lake in Leifeng Pagoda. (Sightseeing for 1.5 hours)
Then you will visit China National Silk Museum to view how the silk cloth is made, the 5000-year-long history of Chinese silk culture and the commercial and culture exchange in the famous Silk Road. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
At 12:30, you will taste the proper Hangzhou local cuisine at local restaurant.
In the Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan, you will appreciate the typical architecture of late Qing Dynasty. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
Indulge yourself for souvenir shopping in Qinghefang Street, the most historical street with Century-old shops selling various art crafts, snacks. Also you can visit the Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum to get some knowledge of herbal culture. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
Around 5PM, our tour guide and driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.