Our tour guide will pick you up at 4pm to 5pm.
Then, you will go to Lily Hotel to have traditional Chinese dinner.
After dinner, enjoy one of the most popular cultural shows in China – The Romance of the Song Dynasty, which will take you back thousands of years ago to know the culture and history of the city.'
After the show around 9pm, you will come back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Dinner.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
2. Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.