- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-25416
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover a pocket-sized paradise of sugary pink sands, secret turquoise bays, sea grottoes and pastel villages
- Luxurious hotel with swimming pool, tennis court, panoramic ocean views and outstanding cuisine
- Gentle traffic-free trails, spectacular coastal paths, lush woodland tracks
- Lots of opportunities for independent exploring
- Colourful flowers, birds and fish
- Also look out for humpback whales
- Show more
This self-guided walking holiday is the perfect mix of gentle walking and independent exploring allowing you to discover the quintessential island paradise of Bermuda at your own pace. Warmed by the temperate Gulf Stream, this sub-tropical gem, seemingly adrift in the North Atlantic Ocean is a stunning archipelago of 181 islands and islets, the eight largest of which form the fishhook-shaped mainland. Famed for its stunning turquoise waters in a whole rainbow of blues, incredible pink sands and coral reefs home to hundreds of colourful fish, Bermuda is a beach-lover's heaven and, as Britain's oldest colony, it is packed with history too. Beyond the postcard-worthy bays, the islands offer a lush interior alive with a multitude of birds and flowers, making it perfect to explore on foot. As Mark Twain commented, 'You go to heaven if you want. I'd rather stay here in Bermuda'.
Day 1: Arrive in Bermuda
Day 2 - 7: The Walking Routes
Day 8 - 14: Independent Exploring
Day 15: Leave Bermuda
- Room only accommodation
- Transfers to and from the airport when flights are booked.
- Route notes and maps provided
- 14 day travel pass
- Local taxes, resort levy and service charge
- Breakfasts and dinners (available at a supplement)
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation - available on request
- Visas or vaccinations
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bermuda Islands Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 March 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bermuda Islands Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bermuda Islands Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.