- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tropical paradise Hamilton Island
- Stay on Hamilton Island everyone has a view over the Whitsundays from their balcony
- Stop at Millaa Millaa Falls and the Curtain Fig Tree
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
This bijou tropical escape features sun-drenched white beaches, crystal-clear waters and lush rainforest. Relax on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, snorkel on Whitehaven Beach and cruise to the world-renowned Great Barrier Reef. Venture inland to discover spectacular rainforests and waterfalls, and complete your journey in tropical Cairns.
Day 1: Day 1: Welcome to Hamilton Island
Day 2: Day 2: Hamilton Island
Day 3: Day 3: Hamilton Island to Mission Beach
Day 4: Day 4: Mission Beach to Cairns
Day 5: Day 5: The Great Barrier Reef
Day 6: Day 6: Farewell from Cairns
- Comfortable accommodation
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director & Driver Guide
- Travel by luxury coach
- Any international flights to Hamilton Island and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with AAT Kings. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.