- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Tropical paradise Hamilton Island
- Stay on Hamilton Island everyone has a view over the Whitsundays from their balcony
- Stop at Millaa Millaa Falls and the Curtain Fig Tree
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
This bijou tropical escape features sun-drenched white beaches, crystal-clear waters and lush rainforest. Relax on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, snorkel on Whitehaven Beach and cruise to the world-renowned Great Barrier Reef. Venture inland to discover spectacular rainforests and waterfalls, and complete your journey in tropical Cairns.
Day 1: Welcome to Hamilton Island
Day 2: Hamilton Island
Day 3: Hamilton Island to Mission Beach
Day 4: Mission Beach to Cairns
Day 5: The Great Barrier Reef
Day 6: Farewell from Cairns
- Comfortable accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach
- Airport Transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director & Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Hamilton Island and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Queensland Islands & Rainforest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.